Friday, January 1, 2010

Social Networking, Business, And 6 Must Do 2010 Resolutions!


My Simple Short List for a Great 2010:


1) Unfriend Jim Kramer, I saw him on NBC Today this morning, he hasn’t been right in the last two years with money or business predictions.

2) Reconnect with more of my early childhood neighborhood friends via social media. After 40 years of absence, I’ve re- discovered this year that few people I’ve met over a lifetime are more special than Rob and his father (My little League teammate and club manager).

3) Change the time I go to the gym. Where did all the "one hit wonders" come from that tie up all the machines in the last few days? They should be gone in a month or two.

4) Settle on Linkedin, Skype, Twitter, Facebook, One Blog, You Tube, and Google as the internet arrows in my social networking quiver. The rest are over kill for my business and brands; multitasking has its limitations.

5) Focus on sharpening my social networking internet skills for growing my business; rarely have I seen a multiplier effect sooooo effective. Done well it is the future, done badly is frustrating and useless in finding new opportunities.

6) Stay very connected with family where ever they live, in the end, family is everything!

4 comments:

  1. Very good advice my friend. Jim Kramer is more of an entertainer than a financial guru.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Liked it. Expecially no. 6 - the younger we are, the more we tend to forget family; the older we get, the more we look for them, or until it's too late.

    Happy Neew Year, Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good advice, I'll follow most of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice advice - I would add to the early childhood friends and family - the life long friends that are always there for you! ~ Tess

    ReplyDelete